ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Share | 

False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:59 am

Nearly 2am and we awake to the sounds of the fire alarm in our apartment building.
Oh goody!
So the DH makes a quick run to see if it's legit and the janitor has no clue but wants us in the lobby, so we slap on some clothes grab our bag and go.
The DH just knows it's a false alarm and wants us to walk to the corner store for a coffee.
Umm no thanks it's bitter ass cold out geez.
So he goes and leaves me with the bag and Rose.
He's gone oh, 2 minutes when the cops and firemen come.
OMFG DEAR LORD ALL MIGHTY!!!!!!
If I knew we had such hot emergency men here I'd have pulled the damned fire alarm myself!!!
My mouth literally dropped open as the parade-o-hotness passed by.
It started with a good looking tho older fireman, then a young cute one, then an OMG hot one followed by the two most gorgeous cops!!!!
They walk past and down the hall and I'm standing there debating on getting my camera out of my bag. The lobby is packed and there were a few cute guys from my building there too, and one hot one but I really didn't wanna get caught taking pics at 2am during a possible fire. LOL
So..... I try it anyways. There were two girls on the floor prolly 19 er so wrapped in a blanket giggling like nuts cause of course they knew what I was up to. Bitches had a cell phone w/a cam... cheaters!!!
Rose is on me in her pink fluffy coat so I think I can hide the big camera of mine. I just kept it on and had it held around her back pointed in the direction of the hall they'd left and had the flash off.
Didn't work. Sad
The older one comes out and announces it was a false alarm and we can go back in now, then proceeds to help remove everyone from the lobby.
GAH!!!
Well I had an excuse to stay a lil longer.... the DH wasn't back yet and he had our keys LOL
BUT would be extra hard for pics with him around, especially since he knows me and if he saw those men he'd KNOW why the camera was out of the bag!!
To my disappointment he come back before the hotty parade passes again.

We begin out walk up the 4 flights of stairs and behold we pass the cute fireman. I TRY to snap a pic as he passes but we were both moving so I got a major ghost like blur of him on the far left of the pic and my DH's coat sleeve on the right.
BOOOO!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then as we pass the 2nd floor MAJOR hotty cop comes down from the 3rd.
And stops to talk to us!!!
*is dying*
BUT it's in French!!! *is really dying cause she's got no clue what he's saying so she just smiles and tries not to look dumb as the DH talks to him*
Apparently some kids pulled the alarm on the 2nd floor and wants us to call him if we find out who did it. LOL And NO I didn't catch his name damn it.
As he passes and starts to go down and my DH starts to go up I point the camera down and try to catch a pic of his beautiful face but I only get the back of his blurred head! Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*is seriously about crying here*
I REALLY wanted to share them with you and damn it all I tried but I failed big time. *sigh*
I hate living here but wow do we ever have the hottest cops and firemen I have seen!!
The blurry pics suck.. but at least it's proof to me I wasn't dreaming! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/TammyLafontaine
Charla85

Number of posts : 600

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:10 am

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

AWWW MAN MY SIDE!!!!! OMG!!!! *Wipes tears* if you had been able to get pics that would have been totally AWESOME!!! I tell ya what I would do and I know it totally sounds like stalking but I would go to the local fire department and get their pics, better yet run out in the hall and pull the fire alarm!

Our fireman and police are so NOT hot! I'm coming to live with ya'll!!!.....well maybe not I would end up in jail for pulling the fire alarm all the time! LOL!!! but then again I would totally get to spent a bunch of time with the cute police officers !!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:17 am

LMAO Yeah I know!!! I'm debating my options now that I know they are scrumptious!!!

I had seen that cop tho once before from a distance and thought later that I HAD to be imagining he was really that hot.
Nope hotter than I remember.
Up close *shivers* he's beautiful!
Like model pretty yet kinda rugged... it's such a devastating combo he's got going on. WOW!
Anyhow *fans self* I need to stop thinking about these guys and TRY to go back to sleep.
Hopefully I'll have yummy dreams now tho hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:49 am

OKay the NOT so funny thing is... while I'm typing this the alarm is going off AGAIN!!!
So either someone else had that idea and wants to see the hotties again OR the stupid lil pricks are back at it.
Either way my DH says we aint leaving unless we get a knock saying its real and to get out.
So sadly no more pic ops unless our building is actually on fire this time.No

Anyhow my brain says the most horrible things like.... the first time was false so ppl would think it was false the second time too when they really did set the place on fire and now more ppl will DIE!

Yeah I need have issues I know!
Back to top Go down
Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:43 am

LMAO Tammy! At least you tried! Hey, maybe it was the two girls! I have a camera phone too but mine makes a stupid noise whenever I take a pic and I can't turn it off, I can however change the noise. Yeah, cause I'd rather hear the laser beam sound and pretend to be zapping aliens rather than the camera shutter sound No

Quote :
Anyhow my brain says the most horrible things like.... the first time was false so ppl would think it was false the second time too when they really did set the place on fire and now more ppl will DIE!

I'd be like that too!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:02 am

Tammy wrote:
LMAO Yeah I know!!! I'm debating my options now that I know they are scrumptious!!!

I had seen that cop tho once before from a distance and thought later that I HAD to be imagining he was really that hot.
Nope hotter than I remember.
Up close *shivers* he's beautiful!
Like model pretty yet kinda rugged... it's such a devastating combo he's got going on. WOW!
Anyhow *fans self* I need to stop thinking about these guys and TRY to go back to sleep.
Hopefully I'll have yummy dreams now tho hehehe.

I am sooooo jealous of you right now!!! alien See I'm green with envy! LOL!!

Last edited by Charla85 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charla85

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:06 am

Tammy wrote:
OKay the NOT so funny thing is... while I'm typing this the alarm is going off AGAIN!!!
So either someone else had that idea and wants to see the hotties again OR the stupid lil pricks are back at it.
Either way my DH says we aint leaving unless we get a knock saying its real and to get out.
So sadly no more pic ops unless our building is actually on fire this time.No

Yeah I need have issues I know!

First I hope your building doesn't catch fire, two I know that down here in some places that if you are caught in the building when a fire alarm goes off (even if it is false, well actually its especially if its false) you can be fined because you ignored the warning, and three your DH is so totally cutting in to MY getting to see some HOTTIES so he is totally on my list of people NOT TO LIKE at the moment! Mad
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 am

HAHA!! I know where to find the hunky firemen and NOT get in trouble for hanging out there!!!!

After the 2nd alarm went off I go in and ask "lil punks again or real?".
The DH started laughing.
I was confused cause he was originally pissed about the lil punks pulling the alarm in the first place.
Now my DH has moments of being completely oblivious (as most do) but sometimes he's so dead on something it's almost mind readingly creepy.
So he's laughing now right? And I ask what's up.
He just shakes his head.
I'm like "whaaaat?"
He replies "That er some giggly girls wanting another eyeful of the Aylmer firemen."
I TRY not to look guilty... after all I am hardly a 'girl' and I didn't pull the alarm even tho the thought had crossed my mind. Besides I KNOW he's not really reading my mind cause he can't do it any other time AND he failed to mention the OMFG HOT police as well LOL
I reply with a chuckle "there was some girls under a blanket that got awefully giggly when the firemen and cops showed up and they were really good looking for emergency workers".
He just shakes his head more and laughs harder. "Yeah, happens all the time at work," he says.
Question Question Question
"HUH? Those girls giggling or..."
"Girls in general. The firemen come in pretty regularly for coffee and the whole female staff gets all gawky, giddy and giggly!"
Of course he doesnt think much of the giggly girls at his work cause they fawn all over him all the time and even want pictures with him so =P he thinks they are bubble brained twits LMAO
OMFG!!
The hunky firemen hang out at my DH's work??? WHOOT! Idea
Now there's a place I can hang out with my camera and not get in trouble!! HAHA!
We may get some hunky pics out of me yet.
Back to top Go down
Erotic Mistress

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 am

LMAO Tammy. I so needed that after the night I had last night. I wish the firefighters here were hotties. Some are ok, but none are great. At least you tried. Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to get some at DH's work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smapp1
Nataly
Admin

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:34 am

Im coming to visit you Tamm and when I do first place we are going is the firehouse

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 am

LOL sure... then if we are really bad there, maybe the sexy cops will show up MUWHAHAHA!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Charla85

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Ok I'm on my way out the door to work (WAH!!! Sad ) but I am sooooo requesting a picture, no make that several pictures of the good looking firemen and when you and Nat end up in the pookie get the cops pictures too! LOL!!! Later chickies!!!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 am

LMAO!! Ok can I come to visit? I would pull the alarm for the hotties to come!

But thank you for the giggle this morning!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 am

Can you speak French?
Otherwise we're gonna have some troubles! LOL
I can NOT speak French and if the DH isn't around... which if I was doing something like that he would NOT be... then we'd need someone who spoke French to translate what the hotties say cause despite what ppl tell you about bilingual Quebec I find MANY Frenchies here do not speak English well enough to communicate!
I mean hard to ask for them to stop and pose for pics if they don't understand us... and hard to tell the cops who come to arrest us for pulling the fire alarm that we really should be frisked for weapons. Or when they are frisking us to say "a lil to the left,... that's it baby",
You get the idea. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:15 am

Well I could learn enough to get myself understood, I did study it for 6 years LOL but if ever there was an incentive to speak better than classroom french this is it!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:20 am

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Milk just came out my nose!!! I LOL don't know any French but I can fake it!!! Does running up to one of them and jumping his bones count as a way to say "Hey, Can I take your picture please?"
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:18 am

Charla85 wrote:
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Milk just came out my nose!!! I LOL don't know any French but I can fake it!!! Does running up to one of them and jumping his bones count as a way to say "Hey, Can I take your picture please?"

Ummm lol nah probably not...
it would prolly come off more as...
*sings Lady Marmalade*
"Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir

Voulez vous coucher avec moi"

Which apparently means....
"Do you want to sleep with me (tonight)

Do you want to sleep with me?"

Back to top Go down
Charla85

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:42 am

ROTFLMAO!!! If they are that good looking, I'll be singing that at the top of my lungs *Loudly singing*

"Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" *doing a little dance*
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:13 am

Yall ever see that hair color commercial where the chick dyes her hair FIRE red and then makes her smoke alarm go off in her apartment to have hottie fireman come to her 'rescue'?

I've been thinking a lot about that lately.
Back to top Go down
Charla85

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:58 pm

My hair is already red....not FIRE red but at least mine is natural!
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Ok, first off google a translator, print out a translation that says...

You are hot can I take your pic for a website where women will drool over you. Thanks.

I'd have lined em up and said SAY CHEESE!!!! I'm not that shy...DH or no DH!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ni_essa
Charla85

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:48 pm

LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:17 am

NiEssa wrote:
Ok, first off google a translator, print out a translation that says...

You are hot can I take your pic for a website where women will drool over you. Thanks.

I'd have lined em up and said SAY CHEESE!!!! I'm not that shy...DH or no DH!!

LMAO
"Okay now boys say 'FROMAGE!"
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 am

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
NiEssa

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:52 am

that was supposed to be the smilie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Snow

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 pm

LMAO y'all crack me up!

Alright Ladies no need to google a translator I am at your service free of charge!!
*it is for a good cause after all, I cannot abandon you in times of need*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!   

Back to top Go down

False alarms, hotties and the worst pics ever!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1