ATTN NEWBIES:
When you register please check out the forum rules

Then go to the Welcome Center and introduce yourself Smile

TheBookClub

A Safe Haven for all Book Enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Join us in chat anytime

Share | 

***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madden_Lee_Brown

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: ***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 am

study So, now that Dreamfever has been out long enough - for those of you who read like me - to be completed, I have to know opinions! What a cliffhanger, right!? Please, I need to know! Is the injured beast in the end Barrons?
Back to top Go down
BookFever

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

There are many theories, but I think it's Barrons. This is going to be the time when Mac saves him. I can't think of any other male that would cause her to react in the way she did....except maybe her father and that theory is really "out-there".

I've lent my copy out and waiting for it to reread. I'm going to read it very slowly this time and look for all the clues I can. That Karen Marie is one amazing weaver of stories! Can you imagine the mapping out of such a detailed and intricate storyline?

I just can't get enough of the Fever world so I ordered the Bloodrush cd today. Can't wait to read the deleted scene and the interview with JZB!!!

Happy Reading all!!
Lisa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lisaforget
mandy
Admin

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 am

Hey guys,

Just a little note to say please use the 'spoiler' function for any of the material in your posts that may be spoilers for the people that may pop by that haven't read the book yet as it has only been out a week!

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Madden_Lee_Brown

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...   Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Embarassed Sorry about that. I was so overwhelmed after reading the end of the book that I just posted without even thinking to mention the spoiler. T'will never happen again.
Back to top Go down
mandy
Admin

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...   Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Thats ok sweetie, it happens to us all!!!
Back to top Go down
Debra

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:22 pm

New here! So I am just going to chime in on some posts!

I too think that it is Barrons! Me and the girls I work with discuss this series ALOT! We have a huge Fever following where I work! Another speculation that some of the girls have is that it may be Christian!

Can't wait for Shadowfever!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...   

Back to top Go down

***SPOLIERS*****For those who have finished Dreamfever...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1