Share | 

Coyote's Mate **may contain spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NiEssa

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Coyote's Mate **may contain spoilers**   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm

I just finished up with CM, and this is by FAR the BEST of the series to date. The emotion she pulls out of the reader is enormous. I was so vested in this relationship between Del-Rey and Anya that I was ready to skin his mangy hide!! There is soo much love behind his actions that he smothers the whole clan, and he's so blinded by the past that he continues to hurt the ones he's sworn to protect. I don't know how she(LL) did it. I laughed out loud at Ashley, and cried with Anya. My heart hurt for Del-Ray even when I wanted to throttle him. The Male Breeds in this book were very dominant, it kinda chafed my ass, but that's a Coyote for ya. However, you finally get to see the power a mate of an alpha weilds, or doesn't!! OOO that's a HUGE SPOILER....I liked Brimstone, Brim for short. He's going to have to have his own HEA,along with Ashley, they're smartasses after my own heart. I don't want to let too much out of the bag, so I'll just say I loved it. 10 out of 5!!! I don't think this could be a stand alone, it wouldn't hold the impact if you didn't understand the dynamic between the Coyote Pack and the other Breeds Prides and Packs. If you want this to be your first Breed book, you'll be a little confused and the characters won't hold the same signicance, but it will still be a good read, scratch that, great read!
The first books in the series are a little more pricey in the $10-12 range but I'm a series whore, I have to have them all or I won't read it!!

(LOL just ask SHAR!!! Damn Vampire is driving me insane.)

Ok, so I'd love to know what you thought if you read it...Cabal is up next, I'm loathe to give him to his mate, but I've still got him for now~~~ MUAHAHAHAHA

HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ni_essa
Erotic Mistress

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Coyote's Mate **may contain spoilers**   Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:54 pm

OOOOH.... NiEssa, I couldn't say it any better. LOVED this book!!!!!!!!! I have read all the Breeds and absolutely love them, but this one I have liked best. I agree about reading them in order. If you just pick one up and start reading, you're missing out on a lot of back story. And the characters can get confusing if you don't know them. The older books are linked through Lora's website, and the ebooks are definitely cheaper. LL is one of my must buys. I have most of her series books. I'm working on getting the few I don't have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smapp1
NiEssa

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Coyote's Mate **may contain spoilers**   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:37 pm

I loved Merc, but his story wasn't as wild as I wanted it to be...there seemed to be something tiny missing. Whatever was missing there was in CM, I had to make myself read slowly, so to absorb everything. I like that she combined the erotic and story better. The storyline is picking up and I'm just as engrossed in the story of the Breeds and Council as the couples! I hope Cabal's is this good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ni_essa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coyote's Mate **may contain spoilers**   

Back to top Go down

Coyote's Mate **may contain spoilers**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1