Share | 

Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluedragonfli81

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:33 pm

I went to an indoor pool, and it was enclosed by glass. I, of course, did not realize this. Walking towards the pool, I slam nose first into the wall of glass...OUCHIES! Luckily I didn't get bloody nose. I am much more careful around glass now lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bluedragonfly81
Alana

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:53 am

LMAO!

*I, of course have never done something like that!* Lol!
Back to top Go down
Nataly
Admin

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:48 pm

ROTFLMAOOO that sounds like something I would do

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:06 pm

LOL oooh so sorry.
I haven't done that before but my dad did it soo much at my mom's.
She has a back patio and the door leading to it is actually a frame which holds 3 different doors. One is a screen door. One is this hugely framed thick glass door (that is the most secure one we'd normally shut since it had a lock) and one is a thinner outer glass door.
My dad isn't the quickest of fellows now days and if he didn't see the screen or the large door frame he'd assume the door was open! WHAM!
And I mean he did this so often that my mom was afraid he'd bust that thinner glass door. So...we put a hot pink post it on it, so when it was closed my dad would see a sign at nose level reading "THE DOOR IS NOW CLOSED!" LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/TammyLafontaine
Charla85

Number of posts : 600

PostSubject: Re: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 pm

LMAO!!! You poor thing! I'm sure you aren't the only person to have done it and I'm sure you won't be the last! Tammy your Dad sound about like my youngest brother of course his problem is he doesn't pay attention! LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
shar

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:05 pm

oh, i will NOT laugh at u here. did that at christmas time during a salvation army toy drive, and TALK ABOUT EMBARASSING!!! everyone there was very polite (to my face) and concerned. all but one man that is. although he is known as the town drunk with bullies for kids, he HAD THE NERVE to laugh at me. and i dont mean just laugh, i could have handled that. he spent the next 2+ hrs. laughing and harassing me. now i am not normally a violent person, and i have learned much about patience over the years, but i can honestly say that that is one man i wanted to use as a punching bag til he wasnt laughing anymore!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charla85

Number of posts : 600

PostSubject: Re: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

2+ hours!!! You should have went ahead and used him as a punchin' bag, I mean I could understand if that was your first reaction to laugh but come on for two hours and he was harassing you, yeah that definately calls for an ass whupin'!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!   

Back to top Go down

Glass is transparent, but NOT a door!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1